Saturday 25 April 2015

How Possible is it to walk from Lagos- Abuja???Mr Trekker finally meet with President Elect "Muhammadu Buhari"

Muhammadu Buhari’s victory commemorated by Suleiman Hashimu who walked from Lagos to Abuja for less than 20days, he has finally met the president-elect.
He was welcomed by thousands of people at the point of entrance to Abuja, Our newsman told us that Suleiman Hashimu met with the president elect givin details of his journey to the president-elect, he said: “I made a promise because of the love I have for Mr. president that if Buhari should win the 2015 elections, I will trek from Lagos to Abuja which I have done. 



"I can bet this guy dnt even trek 20km"

I thank God that I made a promise and I fulfilled the promise. “I passed through Kwara and Niger states to Abuja. I was trekking from 6.00am to 6.00pm and anywhere I find myself when it is 6.00pm, I pass the night there.I spent 18 days from Lagos to Abuja. “Once I found myself inside the bush by 6.00pm and I managed to continue the trek till 9.00pm to a nearby village

“I made this promise two years ago. I am based in Ibadan and I started my journey from Lagos because Lagos is the most popular city in Nigeria and I started from Berger junction in Lagos. “I am not bothered about what people think. It is a promise between me and my God. I don’t want anybody to believe me. I left Lagos because I made a promise. Right from Kwara state, I never walked alone for five kilometres. People always walk with me to the next village. I work with aconstruction company based in Ibadan.”
President elect congratulated Hashimu and thanked God for his health. “I want to congratulate you for making it. He is a young man and he was lucky that his health did not fail him. I also heard so many stories that you wore almost half a dozen pair of shoes. I also understand that there are people who have been quite generous to help you to pay for more pair of shoes,” Buhari said. Below are photos from the encounter:

Analysis of Lagos to Abuja…..

like seriously what was this guy's walking distance per hour??? 
Lagos - Abuja  778km

Read a friend analysis

On an ideal situation (Road Conditions, Diversions, Weather Conditions, Traffic, etc. affect driving distance), a driving journey from Lagos to Abuja by road (Lagos –> Abuja) is approximately 587 Minutes – 9 hour(s) 47 minutes(s) That means it would take a car in good working condition just
approximately 10 hours from Lagos to Abuja by the route on the Map below.
Having said that, 
what time would it take an average person to walk the same distance? 
How many hours would he have to walk each day? 
And in how many days would he complete his journey? 

Let's assume Buhari was officially declared winner of the election on the 30th of March 2015 and our trekking guy started his journey on the 2nd of April 2015….!!! 

If by 20th of April 2015 Hamisu Abubakar arrived the FCT on foot, it is also confortable to conclude that it took him 18days to walk from Lagos to Abuja on foot.
24 Hours in a day by 18days would be 432 Hours…. 

How many hours did he walk each day to complete his task in 18 days considering the fact that from Lagos to Abuja is approximately 736.6km?

In fact this guy must do it again from Abuja - Lagos, Attached to his body Tracker, Monitoring team...e.t.c nonsense... 


This guy must be a joker....


No comments:

Post a Comment